dicksmithonline wrote:
> My upnp device (Naim NAC272) disappeared from the list of players when I
> upgraded to v2.0.2. I'm running in LMS 8.2.0 on a Linux Mint OS.
> In the plugin settings I saw a configuration file for the Naim even
> though it didn't show in the Players List. I deleted the configuration
> and tried to Generate a new one, but now I cannot Generate a new config
> file. I press Generate and wait but nothing changes, and no devices
> found. I've tried both versions of the binary.
> I have used a upnp app to check the Naim does show on the network (as a
> MediaRenderer:1) and that's working fine. It's just that the plugin
> doesn't find it or generate a config file.
> Is there a way I can downgrade from v2.0.2?
> Thank you

Would be useful to have the bridge’s log with additional debug info set
for main (see the debug drop down list). Otherwise you can manually set
debug commands in the « additional parameters” and set “-d all=sdebug”
(no double quote)

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3