ralphy wrote:
> Release 8.0.1_r16907 is now available via the plugin.
>
> See the ' community firmware plugin changelog'
> (https://ralph_irving.gitlab.io/lms-community-firmware/changelog.html)
> for details.

from the change log:

Update Fraunhofer FDK AAC Codec Library v2.0.3 and remove
encoder support.

Due to my lack of technical knowledge, I am interpreting the above as it
was updated and then removed.  Of course, that conclusion does not any
make sense.  Please add some more information for those less
knowledgeable on codecs and encoders.  I also did not understand the
implications of "Build failure mitigations: (Not included in firmware
release)".

Thanks to everyone for the hard work it takes to keep this platform
going.  It is appreciated!

Paul