Hey, Greg. It's me again. I was wondering if you could take the Denon
AVP/AVR Control plugin for a test drive under SLX when you have some
time. The latest release (v4.7.1) includes support for streaming to and
controlling multiple AVR zones from one LMS player, as well as an option
to specify an AVR input source instead of a Quick Select command to be
used when the AVR is powered on. Full support for Marantz AVR's has also
been added in the Audio settings menu. As a reminder, the Audio settings
menu option, as well as multi-zone and Marantz support, are all
activated via the plugin's LMS Player-->Settings menu. When the Audio
settings menu option is selected, a new "Denon/Marantz AVR Settings"
menu will appear under Material Skin's Player settings menu. I look
forward to hearing any feedback you can provide. Thanks!

Sam