First of all I'd like to echo the expressions of thanks to the developer
here - I really appreciate this plugin and the effort that has gone into
making and maintaining it.

I'm (still) having problems with playback to a Marantz system which the
latest 1.06 version has not resolved. Any other Airplay devices I have
are working perfectly. My sense is that this was caused by a Marantz
(M-CR612) f/w update but I'd like to be sure there's nothing else I can
do to get around it. I've tried several LMS versions from 8.2 to 8.31 on
two different systems (PiOS on Pi4 and DietPi on x86) and adjusted
buffer values, encryption etc to no avail. The choice of binary makes no
difference either.
This has been described by at least one other user too: After playback
has begun on the first track, skipping causes playback to pause on the
following track (regardless of the types of file/track involved.) A
subsequent skip will allow the next track to play, another skip and
playback pauses again, and so on.
I've attached an raopbridge log here (all items) in case it's useful. It
represents starting the bridge, adding an album of 6 tracks to the
queue, allowing the first track to play for a few seconds, skipping to
the next one and so on to the end of the album, then stopping the
bridge.

Thanks again.

|Filename: raopbridge-log.log                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39044|