sapo21 wrote:
> I'm having the same issue when trying to run the non-static version on
> Windows. There are messages saying that code execution cannot proceed
> because vcruntime140d.dll and ucrtbased.dll could not be found.
> The static version appears to run fine. I don't know what the difference
> is between the two squeeze2upnp versions. When both work, is the
> non-static version the preferred option?
>
> Thanks,
> sapo21

Ah crap, you're right. They should now be there. The non-static version
let you benefit from updated libraries when available like openssl

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3