cfuttrup wrote:
> Probably not. I have followed the instructions by Jaca and Carlos and
> /config is set to the /docker/lms directory.
> Please let me know how to setup where settings are stored.
>
> Best regards,
> ClausHey Claus,

That's strange as I performed many updates using this method and all my
settings were always intact.

I remember initially I was also backing up whole folder (the one mapped
to /config .. Or As per above message /docker/LMS) just in case, but
never experienced problems or needed to actually restore it.

Not entirely sure what to suggests.

Upon container RESET content of my /config (in my case /docker/LMS) is
never deleted.

Sorry I'm not much help :/

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)