mherger wrote:
> > There is always a previous track when I enable the Spotify Connect on
> > the client side. I don't really know how to make sure that when I
> click
> > on Spotify Connect, Spotify queue is empty. I can record a video if
> you
> > want me to.
>
> Just start playback of a new album? Spotify would stay on the old track,
>
> would it?

Just started a new playback of a new album on Spotify on my Mac. While I
see the new album and Spotify "thinks" it is playing the first song of
the new album, I still listen the previous band. If I now go to
"Spotify" on LMS, LMS is displaying the truth, but Spotify on my Mac
isn't.

I feel terrible for drowning your energy :(