Hello all

On opensuse Tumbleweed and Windows 10. Both connected to the local
network via ethernet.
Playing through a variety of AudioPro players (C5, A10, A15 and A26)
Yesterday everything worked for a moment. But now they don't work.

Both machines now show the same problem, they see the speakers
(sometimes, this too seems janky), but when i play a song, nothing comes
out (sometimes the ios app for audiopro tells me they are playing a
song, but I can't hear anything)

I have a pi-hole on my net, I tried disactivating it, but tthat didn't
seem to change anything. Could that interfere?

Thank you all!

|Filename: raopbridge-log.log                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39115|