df77 wrote:
> Thank you very much! Version 0.0.1 is already working smoothly on ubuntu
> 22.10.

Thanks for the feedback, and glad its working for you. I have yet to try
this under GNOME - after using Unity and the GNOME for ~10years I have
returned to KDE/Plasma. One thing I want to get working is auto-changing
the titlebar to dark/light depending on Material's colour scheme. I have
this working for KWin, but no code yet for GNOME.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.