Craig,

With 3.0, I just noticed that my NativeReceiver.updateUiSettings is not
getting called.  I am including the parameter "nativeUiChanges" with the
URL as I always have.

I noticed the ui-settings.js code changed from:

Code:
--------------------
                if (queryParams.nativeUiChanges) {
  let settingsNow = JSON.stringify(this.settings(true, true));
  if (settingsNow!=this.currentSettings) {
  try {
  NativeReceiver.updateUiSettings(settingsNow);
  } catch (e) {
  }
  }
  this.currentSettings = undefined;
  }

--------------------

Code:
--------------------
                if (0!=queryParams.nativeUiChanges) {
  let settingsNow = JSON.stringify(this.settings(true, true));
  if (settingsNow!=this.currentSettings) {
  if (1==queryParams.nativeUiChange) {
  try {
  NativeReceiver.updateUiSettings(settingsNow);
  } catch (e) {
  }
  } else if (2==queryParams.nativeUiChange) {
  console.log("MATERIAL-UI\nJSON " + settingsNow);
  }
  }
  this.currentSettings = undefined;
  }

Should I change how I specify this parameter in the URL?

Squeezelite-X