Thanks for your answers and please excuse my unclear question.

Actually I wanted to attach a picture -which unfortunately did not work-
then it would have become clear which DNS queries it is about.

It concerns requests to my LogitechMediaServer(LMS)...

here is an example how my squeezelite instances are started

Code:
    squeezelite -n "DiningRoom" -o card1_stereofront -a 80:::0: -m
ab:ef:cd:34:12:55 -C 1 -z -s logitechmediaserver

"logitechmediaserver" is the hostname of my LMS

Per second pCB sends about 8 requests to my pihole to retrieve the IP
from "logitechmediaserver".

I hope my problem is now more understandable, if there are still open
questions... please ask