nickey wrote:
> If you're saying you do use the direct play button on the PC browser
> version, yet don't think about it on the android side, I would qualify
> that as puzzling too. :)
>

> I don't think I've said anything to suggest otherwise, in case that
> might be why you felt it was important to defend Craig's work?
>

> Yeah, I purchased SB Player around the same time as Squeeze Ctrl,
> thanks. I also use Squeeze Player, which seems to do pretty much the
> same thing. The only thing that would be nice to have when using my
> android phone as a player (here he goes again :) ) is proper
> synchronisation...not sure if that limitation is hardware or android
> related...or both.

1) maybe because I really don't queue things up, use playlists, etc. I
either choose a station, or an album and. When I want to do these
things, I just do what it takes without thinking much about it. So I
might hit "play" only a few times a day.

2) Not sure where you got that take from, my comment was really only an
observation after following almost 10k posts on this thread (didn't read
them all :)), and also spending a good deal of time in product
development myself. I think I was trying to compliment Craig for
handling it all, maintaining a balance, that's all.

3) Sync with other players? I wasn't aware. I use SB Player for ear bud
listening exclusively. Maybe post on the SB Player site? Wayne is pretty
good about responding.

Jim