philippe_44 wrote:
> The logic is for me to cleanup code and remove some spaghetti (code).
> Other (commercial!) apps must do some work do be HTTP compliant. I don't
> understand why the free folks should always adapt

Man we are not Robin Hoods. We are only music lovers. Btw I'm not mean
only commercial upnpnplayer, also open source ones very problematic.
Please don't take my words wrong, i love your work so much but i feel as
lefted on the half way. And commercial and not commercial players'
interests do not concern me. Basically i'm not listen my music well now.
the rest is your decision. thanks anyway.