Spacegrass wrote:
> Hi Philippe - before i was able try playing the same tracks with
> antivirus off, i noticed you pushed out an update of UPnPBridge (2.1.1)
> through LMS.  I installed that with no issues (Win 10 i7 laptop) and ...
> (drumroll) the whole Boss Hog album played without any skips, with
> Bitdefender antivirus/firewall still on!  I attach a log for your
> interest - the extra debug command was still in place.  Was there a
> Eureka moment to solve the skip issue in the 2.1.1 update?

Can you try 2.1.3 and let me know if this still works?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3