Hi Philippe.

Am running dev versions of UPnP and CC Bridges.

Am using passthrough as I do not need fade, replay gain etc and prefer
simplicity.
I think I've only made one change from default, and that is to increase
max bitrate to 192k.

Mostly works very well. UPnP is for my Naim NDX only. CCB runs a host of
Google stuff.

Little issues.
1) More info about how to choose static version or not would be useful
2) Adding that Windows users need the *32 bit* drivers distrib would be
useful too
3) UPnP/Naim NDX. Gapless works v. well with 16/44 but not with 24/96
where a glitch is v. audible
4) UPnP/Naim NDX. Gapless again. The progress indicator on LMS stops
before the end then shoots to the end and stays there for about 5-10
secs before the next track start

Bigger issue
1) SACD rips (24/88.2) do not work at all on the Naim (do not start) and
sound extremely odd on Chromecast Audio. The Naim definitely supports
SACD bit rate. I'm pretty sure Chromecast Audio will too.

Thanks.

Logs attached (for big issue only)

|Filename: castbridge.log.zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39427|

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.

Lounge: Naim NDX with Touch as controller, Naim NAP 180, NAC 82, NAPSC,
HiCap, Shahinian Arc speakers
Kitchen/outside: Chromecast audio, Azatom iBigBoy 2 (500W)
And... SB+, radios & tons of Chromecasts... all run from LMS and
controlled via Material Skin on any nearby device and a couple of
Touchs.