Using SDT 5-11-28 with LMS 8.2.1-1662271208 on Windows 10.

I've been using an SDT screensaver for quite some time and wanted to
make a small tweak to it today, but can't seem to get it to work as
expected.

I'm using the Custom Clock Helper GUI to make the change.
I have the following to show the current condition:
(sdticon):0
(sdttext); 0;%y
(text): Now

I'm trying to replace the last line to show the brief forecast, so it
now appears as:
(sdtext): 0;%v

I click apply and it shows the changes have been saved. I restarted LMS
and once it's up and running, I power-cycled the radio. But it still
shows "Now". In an attempt to figure this out, I replaced the word "Now"
with the word "Currently" and restarted LMS and the Radio and "Now"
still appears. Might there be a cache somewhere that needs to be purged?
Otherwise I'm at a loss as to why the change isn't being picked up.

For the record, this screensaver is a modification of T Cuttings that I
managed on my own until I ran into a small problem which BoomX2 helped
me solve.

Thanks for any insight as to the error of my ways.