RCST wrote:
> Finally found a simulator to test the shortcut import process and fully
> understood what you meant! Sorry for the confusion and this shortcut
> function is still new to me. Now it should be fixed, please download it
> again via this new link:
> https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/bd4f5a43f1574e00970a92c4d5432c58
>
> You should be able to see the two values you need to change during the
> set up and I have updated the above instructions again with the set up
> screenshots.
>
> Hopefully this time will work for you.

RCST, this looks exactly what I've been looking for. However, the (new)
download gets to my phone's Shortcuts OK, but I get: "A server with the
specified hostname could not be found." Have I got the format correct? I
know my LMS server's address, and I know the port is 9000, so I have:
http://192.168.X.X.X000/jsonrpc.js
Is that the correct format? If it is, then what else could be adrift?