Shozzer wrote:
> Hi Craig
>
> Thanks again for your constant development of Material Skin. With regard
> to the APK have you given any thought to re-introducing the ability to
> start SB Player within Material as opposed to having to come out and
> start it separately? It would be greatly appreciated if this were
> possible.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Steve

To be honest, I forgot! :) However, I've just added an option to
auto-start a local player when the APK is started. Currently SB Player,
SqueezePlayer, and Squeezelite (via Termux) are supported. Can't test
SqueezePlayer as I have not purchased it, but it -should- work. As for
Squeezelite this starts, but I'm unsure how to stop it! So, starting
Material APK again starts a new instance, etc.

I'm also unsure if auto-start or a button to manually start is the best
way.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.