One thing regarding dev version (and upcoming ones): because I've
realized during my disastrous last's week update attempt that a few
users have pretty old NAS running armv5te and I don't support that
anymore, I've decided to set the min version for the updated plugins to
be LMS 8.2 which is unlikely to be used on these very old NAS. I'm not
sure exactly what that might imply when you have both the dev and the
normal repo activated.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3