NAG wrote:
> I am facing the same issue, Windows 11 10.0.2621 build 22621 . All was
> fine then about two weeks ago the interface stopped displaying properly,
> just a rotating white ring on black background. Tried unistalling, wiped
> registry (1 key) and reinstalling, still no interface. The app plays on
> the PC, but there is no interace displayed. Any ideas? Thanks!

In my case I switched from using the legacy installer to the MS Store
installer. Not sure if that makes a difference in this case. When I
uninstall anything I use Revo Uninstaller. The normal MS uninstall
process does not clean the registry sufficiently. Plus Revo has options
to clean browser caches as well.

Now a request for R Greg Dawson. In the standard LMS interface under
MyMusic there is an option to play tracks by "Folder". Is it possible to
add that to your interface?

Current:
Windows 10 - LMS Server 8.2.0 8TB RAID 10 Media Drive
Office - Windows 10 - Squeezelite-X
Living Room - 2x RPiZeroW w/ Allo MiniBoss each running a Logitech Z623
System
Family Room (TV) - 1X RPi3B+ HDMI to Denon Surround Receiver 7.2 System
Bedroom 1x RPi3B+ with HiFiBerry DAC+ to powered SW and 2X POLK OWM3's
Kitchen - Bose Soundlink Mini II BL speaker

All running piCorePlayer 8.1.0 and synchronized.

Building
Pi Boombox - RPi4B w/ HiFiBerry DAC+