philippe_44 wrote:
> It should really work on Windows, I just tried it again on Win10 and a
> brand new setup. Now, using LMS on Linux is super easy. Just have to
> download the "debian" installation and run a single command. Then it
> depends where your library is
Installed LMS on Debian. It took me some hours. LMS is running much more
effective on Linux in comparison with Windows. Some how I've got the
idea that it even sounds better:confused:

And yes: ShairTunes works......

*Players:*  2* Pi       4B Allo Digione Signature with 7", 1* Allo BOSS2 DAC,
2* Pi 2B Pi2Media 502DAC with 7", 4* SB Radio
*PSU:* 3* Shanti LPS Dual, 2* Customised Talema transformer Linear PSU,
OEM
*Server:* Logitech Media Server Version: 8.4.x on Microsoft Windows 8.1
on ESXi 5.1 on custom build server
*NAS:* Synology DS1618+
*Remotes:* iPeng8, Squeezepad
*Music:* iTunes (ALAC)
*Hifi:* Multiple Cyrus systems. Main system: DAC XP+ &
PSX-R2, AV Master 8.0, 3* Mono X200, X-Power, Piega 50