I have just tried "Gold".
It is playing without a hitch - however, the song details are not
parsed.
So rather than distinct artist and title, I am seeing
title of .... title by artist
artist of ... the show name
and the duration of the show rather than the track.
e.g.
Artist: Destination Midnight 10pm - 12am
Duration: 120:00
Title: Girl Of My Best Friend by Elvis Presley

It is completely readable and understandable but it means that things
like MAI will not work.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin