kyleki;241218 Wrote:
> Another issue I'm seeing is that when the time and date line (line  2)
> are too long to fit, it attempts to scroll the contents.  This would be
> fine except that it scrolls left through the icon.  It doesn't seem to
> see the icon space as a proper margin for the scroll action.
I believe the plugin actually uses the date format specified in the
default date/time screensaver, which is why you're not seeing any
results.

There's no way around the scrolling issue.  The stuff on the left hand
of the side of the screen is drawn pixel by pixel and isn't part of the
text on right side of the screen.  Since they're separate when the text
starts scrolling it doesn't move with it.

-Greg

--
GoCubs