erland;242314 Wrote:

> Just to remember, how does it behave. Does it start to play the next
> track for a few seconds and then stops the music for a while and then
> starts it again ?

Correct. The stopping and starting occurs around track transitions...
and sometimes brings up the re-buffering dialog (but not always)
erland;242314 Wrote:

> If that is the case, the probable cause is either or:
> - The Dynamic Playlist you are playing has too complex SQL. Could be
> due to a slow machine or a large library.
> - It looks like you have the Custom Skip plugin installed, if it is
> configured to skip a lot of tracks this can be the problem also.

Even the default simple "Random" dynamic playlist produces this
error... so I don't think it's the SQL itself. During these errors, CPU
usage does spike up a bit... but not over 70% usually. I do have a
fairly large library... over 16,500 tracks
Note: I've taken Custom Skip out, but the problem still occurs.
erland;242314 Wrote:

> Does the problem occur for all playlists or is it just for some ?
> Does it occur everytime a new song starts or just sometimes ?
The problem mostly (if not always) when playing FLACs (vs MP3's).
Playlists are fine.... the problem seems to occur only when dynamic
playlists are re-populated with new tracks.
Note: I have fade in / fade out set to 10 seconds. The issue usually
occurs within this window.
Note: I'm using the Dynamic Transitions plugin.... I haven't tried
taking it out of the loop yet. I'll try that tonight.

Thanks Erland!

--
Yannzola