I used to sort my CDs by colour - it was like a rainbow with a zebra on
the end for tall the black and white ones - looked kind of cool on the
shelf (700 odd CDs, a few metres wide).

I haven't actually used it in Moose but I think for those of us that
still think in terms of cover art (and perhaps we're already showing
our age there), it's pretty handy - I know that my Modest Mouse 'Moon
Over Antartica' CD is predominantly mauve/magenta.  So I can find it
quickly.  Mind you, browsing to M isn't hard either.  But choice is
good.

My album cover image scans (850 albums) take maybe 1 minute.  I think
the person above a glitch, or slow server/connection, because it pretty
much flies here.

Love Moose!

--
bossanova808