Greg, thanks on confirming which one of the three to use; and, now
understand why you haven't made it the default :)

I honestly wouldn't use Slimserver if it weren't for your plugin.
SageTV just lets me get the best out of it.  I only have two things
enabled on my client's menus:

1) Sirius Radio
2) Music Folders

Keep up the good work.