Hi Jonathan,

I don't think you can have different sizes on the left and right
display. It's always the same on both displays.

Concerning the way how to configure the displays. I have separated this
in two steps,
1. define the "Display Format" - if there's not the one available you'd
like
2. assign the format to the different positions on the display, using
the MusicInfoSRC (click on the position, i.e top left, top middle, top
right, bottom left, bottom middle, bottom right, and assign the format,
i.e artist, album,...

I've attached a screenshot from my settings page for better
illustration.

...ups: while re-reading your questions, as i'm running version 7 you'd
have to "translate" the screenshot to your version 6.5 - it looks
different and doesn't have all those features, but basically the way
doing it is the same. Or you could upgrade to version 7 ;-)

kind regards,
Markus

|Filename: MusicInfoSrc2.jpg                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4320|

schiegl