Michael,
Thanks again for your freenas integration and for your help with this
issue!
Michael Herger;273789 Wrote:
> >The checkbox is enabled at startup?MichaelYes
Michael Herger;273789 Wrote:
> >What version of FreeNAS are you
> running?Michael0.686.1 (revision 2744)
built on Thu Feb 7 17:49:33 CET 2008
Michael Herger;273789 Wrote:
> >Could you please upload squeezecenter.log and server.log (they're
> in the var folder inside your share). What about
> /conf/config.xml?MichaelThere are (3) logs total: squeezecenter.log,
> perfmon.log and
scanner.log; no server.log.
squeezecenter.log is attached.  The
\slimnas\squeezecenter\CPAN\Log\Log4perl\Config folder contains (4)
files, as follows, but no config.xml:
BaseConfigurator.pm
DOMConfigurator.pm
PropertyConfigurator.pm
Watch.pm

FYI,
I brought the NAS home last night to troubleshoot.  I updated to the
12-28-08 SC7.0 nightly and have rebooted numerous times.  The good news
is that SC7 has started every time without fail.  Bad news, is that I
don't know why it's fixed and  perhapsI deleted the logs when I
upgraded?

I installed the slimnas integration with slimnas-0.92.tgz, but had to
rename it slimnas.tgz for the script to pick it up.

doug

--
TechHome