I have the same exact configuration as before both on the server side
and the client using softsqueeze with latest software (using
SqueezeCenter 7).  I can playback all different kinds of audio files,
and other plugins.

However, with this plugin, I can navigate through the menus... and it
says... connecting... buffering... after buffering is finished it
displays the artist and song.. I can even see the data being transfered
via window task manager.  However, there's no audio.

The only way I can "trick" this plugin so I can hear the sound... is
start streaming of a Sirius Radio channel... then go and try to play a
song in my music folder... this will cause the sirius audio to be
heard.

Hopefully, these clues and with the help of the creator of this awesome
plugin, we can get it working...

I know I'm going to be asked to provide some kind of log files...  but
before then, I just want to get the attention of the person who made
this plugin... I really dont want to have to revert back to the old
slimserver version and respective sirius plugin.

Can you please tell me how to get the correct logfile for softsqeeze?

I dont have any issues with this plugin on the same machine as my
SqueezeCenter machine.

I really hope there's a possibility of getting this resolved soon..  I
use this plugin at lot at work... used to anyway.

Sincerely,
Michael

--
mkanet