Yes I tried and It doesn't work, so I tried http://192.168.111.1;9000
and now it'd fine it seems to work, I got a sqeezecenter on my local
PC. So the goal is reached and I thank you for a so fast and kind
answer.

This was done with a "trial" freenas" so I suppose i'll do the same job
in the case slinas does't launch automaticly after your script ?

Second question (out of the subject now). When i use squeezecenter, i
began to enter my login and it works and after that the SC shows me a
list of subdirectories, but I do not know where it is, on which
machine.

I put a new subdirectory on "slimNAS" in my freenas machine, and it
doesn't appears in the menu list. I tried to put at the bottom line m:
(name of my freenas)/slimNAS/music...and it show me a red line and
refuse to go to the next menu. Any idea ?

Philippe

--
pb1