I've installed ALienBBC v200_7.00 on my Windows XP SP2 machine, which is
running SqueezeCenter 7.0. The install completed, the test audio stream
worked, and the AlienBBC plug in shows up on the SC Plugins page.

However there are no BBC stations listed under my Internet Radio menu,
and if I try to select Settings for the AlienBBC plugin I get "404 Not
Found: settings/plugins/Alien/settings/basic.html".

I read another post from someone who got exactly the same error
message, but their situation appeared to be quite different to mine.

Does anyone have any exact instructions for installing
AlienBBC-v2.00_7.0.exe under SqueezeCenter 7.0, because it appears that
the default installation may not be putting files in the correct
location.

--
itm