It might work to take a backup of the TrackStat data, delete the
TrackStat data and then restore the backup. Just make sure that you
really have a backup file that really contains the TrackStat
information before you select to delete the TrackStat data.

If the urls look exactly the same to the Song Info page, the only
reason I can see is that your TrackStat statistic has gotten corrupt
for some reason so you have duplicate entries. I think a
backup+clear+restore might remove the duplicate entries, but I haven't
tried this myself.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))