Hi Erland,

You might remember we had a short discussion in this thread on the
option to directly start a preselected dynamic playlist (which a user
can choose/define in the Dynamic/SQLPlaylist Web UI) when hitting the
play button in a Custom Browse menu:

-Custom Browse -> Artist -> Hitting Play button starts preselected
artist related dynamic playlist
-Custom Browse -> Year -> Hitting Play button starts preselected year
related dynamic playlist
-Custom Browse -> Genre -> Hitting Play button starts preselected genre
related dynamic playlist
-Custom Browse -> Custom Tag -> Hitting Play button starts preselected
custom tag related dynamic playlist

erland;260006 Wrote:

> I kind of like the idea.
> I think it would be possible to have a selection listbox in the menus
> settings for each menu where you could configure each level if you
> liked it to play by adding all tracks or if you like it to start a
> specific dynamic playlist.
>
> I have to look at this in a bit more detail, to know how much work it
> is. However, it'll have to wait some time until I have released
> official versions for SqueezeCenter 7.0 and fixed some other more
> urgent problems.

I am just curious whether you managed to include this functionality in
the latest version of your plugins.

Roy Ellenbroek

--
RoyE