I followed the instructions and did the download.

I have 7 files and one html folder.
Inside the html folder is an EN folder.
Inside the EN folder is a plugins folder
Inside the plugins folder is a SuperDate folder
Inside the SuperDate folder are two folders - another html folder and a
settings folder

Inside the html folder is an images folder
Inside the images folder are a whole bunch of cloud pics and team
logos

Inside the setting folder is an internet explorer basic document

When I click on setting in SC for SuperDate it can't find the (I
presume) basic internet explorer document.

I need to straighten out the folder hierarchy and eliminate some
folders but don't know which ones to get rid of.  I must have extracted
something wrong to have all those extra folders inside folders.

Any suggestions and a big thanks!

--
mr_bill