A problem with 7.2.1 squeezecenter nightly. The plugin doesn't translate
BSC state commands to players, audio.transport commands aren't being
acted upon either. So, no on/off/previous/next control from xAP.
With the xapbsc.cmd state messages, although the players never change
state, xapbsc.event messages are generated indicating they have.
I suspect this problem is cause by my using a nightly release. I can
always pick another one up in a few days.

I'm testing xapbsc.cmd messages from OPN-MAX. James, Floorplans
generated bsc messages don't appear to work at all for squeezecenter,
something to do with id= being correctly set, OPN-MAX auto wildcards to
id=*. Do you see this behaviour too?

Edward, is the squeezecenter plugin case sensitive to xAP messages?
The ID= key in xapbsc.cmd messages seems to work when wildcarded, id=*,
but not when targeted to the correct sub address eg id=02.

--
vworp