It's not a dumb question, since most people dont know the advantages of
softsuqeeze...  but using a softqueeze allows for flexibility,
functionality, and general aesthetics in the user interface, speaker
settings, and other automation not possible by any hardware that is
offered by Slim Devices/logitech.

For example, with my softsqueeze-powered setup, in the mornings while
getting ready for work, my PM automatically switches to my high-end
bluetooth speakers near my bathroom/bedroom, then switches back to the
default home theater speakers.

Another example, I have integrated softsqueeze based technology into my
home theater setup which offers a far better experience in user
interface navigation, flexibility, and general aesthetics that aren't
offered by Slim Devices/logitech... the picture comparison below should
explain better:

Nonreality;345124 Wrote:
> This may be a dumb question, but why do you need it to work on
> Softsqueeze?  It's really not your problem is it?  The need is it to
> work on your equipment and anything else is a bonus to the people that
> use the other stuff.  Maybe I'm missing something here with the people
> that complain to you.

|Filename: slim-3.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5936|

mkanet