mherger;350018 Wrote:
> > I'm sorry to report that the problem isn't gone. Settings->Plugins
> > lists MIS with 4.3.1 so i suppose it's installed correctly.
>
> I'm sorry, can't reproduce here. I deleted/added/skipped using IR,
> front
> panel, SqueezePlay and the web UI. It just works here (tested with
> X_OF_Y
> and "X_Y KBPS BUFFER"). What exact format are you using?

For the sake of simplicty i'm using X_OF_Y only, nothing else. I've
attached the mis-preferences of this player.

mherger;350018 Wrote:

> Just make sure you don't have any old files lying around. Best remove
> the
> full MusicInfoSCR folder and reinstall.

I've done my best to this...

Another observation: Usually i've set "Music Information Screen" as
"screensaver when playing". Settings this screensaver to "Now Playing"
continues to use the MIS (at least the screen looks the same) but now
updates the X. Any settings i change on the player-mis-page will be
visible, so i assume this screensaver is still running somehow.
Restarting SC doesn't change this, so my current solution is to set the
screensaver to "Now Playing"...

Don't know yet if i should be confused now ;-)

thanks,
Markus

|Filename: musicinfo.prefs.txt                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6042|

schiegl