mherger;359948 Wrote:
> Ok, so here's another try at fixing the recent issues. I can confirm
> both "info stuck when player disconnected/re-connected" and "emptyness
> with some radio stations". Please give this build a try. I'd like to
> have it tested before I'll upload it to my page. Thanks!

I have a small (or large ;-) problem with this version and my
transporter. On the left display (not the extended one) a
2-line-version + 1-big-line-version is displayed
simultaneously/overlayed. I've played a bit with the different settings
(one/two line, use SC's font size settings, etc.) without success.
Reverting to 4.3.2 fixes this problem. My SB3 (two-lines setup) didn't
have this problem.

kind regards,
Markus

--