jezbo;379005 Wrote:

> Windows only though I'm afraid - it's a .NET application - unless
> there's a way of porting .NET apps to linux.

There is an open source implementation of .Net for Linux called Mono,
but unfortunately it usually doesn't work for more advanced
applications. I've tried it with the Moose application but got very
poor performance.

I'll try it out on Linux to see if it works when you release the beta.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))