Philip Meyer;379854 Wrote:
> >Tips for Squeezecenter users:
> >- set your squeezecenter parameters on the Options window (tab 1),
> and
> >turn on detection for squeezecenter devices on tab 5,
> >- pick your player from the "Player" section on the left control
> panel
> >(the little arrow),
> >- go to the Music Database page, and import from SqueezeCenter
>
> I'm having trouble with this. I entered SC parameters and turned on
> detection for squeezecenter devices.
>
> However, I can't see what to do next to get it to import data.  I see
> no players.  I've clicked on the Music Database link and get nothing
> listed.  I can't see an import option.

Is your squeezecenter running on localhost? There may be issues if not,
but should work if it is. You should see the squeezecenter devices on
clicking the little arrow on the Player section on the left panel. On
the Music Database page you click on "Import" at the top, then pick
"from SqueezeCenter Database"

--
jezbo