allanweinman;385987 Wrote:
> Not much discussion about this.  Anyone know if someone is working on
> it?  I used to use XMRadio all the time through my squeezebox.
>
> I have a separate connection from my computer to my stereo and now play
> XMRadio directly and bypass the Squeezebox, which means I am using the
> squeezebox less and less, which is a bummer as I used to like to switch
> around.  But without XMRadio working through SC it is not as convenient
> to switch back and forth.
>
> Anyone know if a fix is coming?
>
> Thanks,
> Allan

I checked in on the same thing yesterday.  Logitech has indicated that
they aren't really interested in persuing XM, which puzzles me
especially now that XM and Sirius are the same entity.  It also appears
that it's a lot of work to write a plug-in for it, so it seems as if
it's a done deal.  To me, it's the only thing missing and even though
there seems to be a lot of interest nothing is happening.

Howard

--
Howard Passman

.....and still waiting for extra cradles..
...and waiting...
...and waiting...