Hey, I know you guys are talking about the plugin, and I apologize if
you already knew this. But I just figured out that if you have access
to XM online, and you open the player, and choose a station, once it
starts playing, right click the little player, and select properties.
Then copy and paste the url for the radio station. It will look like
this:

http://player.xmradio.com/hotstream/metafile.jsp?op=xm_radio&ch=175&speed=low&s=1234632311695&e=1234632461695&xt=cdDOG8MtRcI%3D&h=faa10c972c6f0d3053e982947f77c87a&partner=XMROUS

I would suggest changing the speed from "low" to "high"

Again, I know this isn't exactly what yall are looking for, but at
least this way, you can add this url to your favorites list in
squeezecenter for each of the channels you like.

It works great!

--
cubbygrl21