Sorry, I'm getting pretty confused now. I was looking for the Alien
plugin but of course everything has moved now. I was making a
custom-convert.conf in SqueezeCenter\server. I from the log (attached)
that the Alien plugin is over in \Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application
Data\SqueezeCenter\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\Alien

should I be editing the custom-convert.conf in this Alien location and
if so how should I edit it. It already seems to have the -r and -x
options. File also attached.

Thanks

Alice

|Filename: custom-convert.conf.txt                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7218|

ashimmin