Juliozaffo;412935 Wrote:
> Not sure where the particular [x] is that you are referring to.  Once I
> rate the album the only [x] I have is by the current playing track or
> each individual track on the album.  Next to the All Songs from: <album
> name> it displays my rating (not modifiable) and the play and add icons
> and that's it.

It's shown to the right of the rating controls, but the default setting
in TrackStat is that you can only set album ratings on albums with at
least one unrated track. The reason is that when you set album ratings
it by default only change the ratings of the unrated tracks on the
album. This is the reason why the album rating controls are read-only
on an album which you have previously rated, all tracks on this albums
have a rating. You can change this behavior by setting the "Group
Ratings" parameter to Yes in "SqueezeCenter
Settings/Plugins/TrackStat/Rating Settings". "Yea" means that changing
an album rating will change the rating on all tracks on that album
independent on which rating the tracks had before.

However, it do make a lot of sense to make the "unrate" checkbox
available even if all tracks are rated on a album, so I'll try to
change this for a future TrackStat release.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) 'My download page'
(http://erland.isaksson.info/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))