Here is what I did.  I haven't gotten a chance to try Squeezeslave yet
as it was getting too late... Here's a log of all the events and see the
attached respective debug log you asked for:

9:23:30pm - Select "Sirius - Howard 100" radio station and I press
Play..  I see, "Now playing" on display.  But counter is stucked at
00:00; although I can see the counter moving forward in SC Web
interface.

9:27:00pm - Select "Sirius - Backspin" radio station and I press Play
(same as above on display)

9:31:00pm - Select "Pandora - Ready Steady Go Radio" and I press Play
(On display after one second of trying to connect, "Problem: Can't
connect to server for: Pandora - Ready Steady Go Radio".  I don't see a
command window open up this time like the way it does when debugging is
on for Sirius radio playback.  Counter isn't moving forward for both the
display or the SC Web interface.

9:36:00pm - Select "Pandora - Delerium Radio" and I press Play (Same as
above)

9:47:30pm Stopped Softsqueeze

9:48:10pm stopped SC

Note:  I might have messed up on this (it was getting late at night):
I upgraded to SC version 7.3.3 from 7.2.1 (which had the Softsqueeze 3.9
files in the default directory of SC and the verion 3.9 files might have
been overwritten during the upgrade to the older softsqueeze 3.7
files... not sure if the SC upgrade is smart enough to leave newer files
alone.  However, the results were the same anyway when I was certain I
was using softsqueeze 3.9 when I tested a while back.

bpa;433306 Wrote:
> I think there are two problems but I can't be sure as the Pandora log
> did not record all the requested message.
>
> So a log is needed with
> * player.source set to DEBUG
> and
> * network.protocol.slimproto set to DEBUG
>
> Also don't cut the logs off - wait at least 2 mins after pressing play.
> Do not try to play the same station/program more than once as SC caches
> failed attempts.

|Filename: server.zip                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7628|

mkanet