Hi all,
I am guessing that LastFM have turned off the legacy radio service that
SqueezeScrobbler uses.
To be honest I do not plan on fixing this as it would require a complete
rewrite of the plugin code.

However, if anyone knows differently and it's just a minor change that's
required let me know.
I had a look on the LastFM forums and I could not find any discussion on what
had happened.

James