HighLife420;444041 Wrote:
> i just got ipeng and it works to control...however
>
> im having a hard time trying to figure out how to play a song i pick in
> the browse folder...for instance..if i go into my Music Folder and pick
> a artist from there, how do i get it to start playing that album and or
> song?
>
> I tried double clicking it, but it doesnt seem to start playing.

Try this:
http://penguinlovesmusic.de/ipeng-the-iphone-skin-for-squeezecenter/how-to-use-the-ipeng-application/general-usability/

To play an album directly from a Music Folder that would be "hold"
(hold the item for 1s). A gesture you should generally remember in iPeng
:-)
For a track: If your folder has sub-folders that would be "hold", too,
if you have a folder that's arranged like an album (with only tracks but
no subfolders in it) it should behave like an album in the albums view
in that you just have to tap a track.

--
pippin

---