I can now install via applet installer and have it running.

Here's what I found so far:

- SC: Server-Config-Screen/Manage Screens: if I click on 'Download
  last version of existing screens', I get a message 'You have to
  specify a template directory before you can download screen
  templates'. I have done so under 'various settings' but this doesn't
  help.
-  SC: configuration screen is not intuitive to me #1: I only
  realized by chance, that I can click on 'Default/Album cover' (its not
  rendered as a link) to see further settings. I guess there should be a
  button 'change' beside each configured screen to make this more
  obvious.
-  SC: configuration screen is not intuitive to me #2: I think that
  the 'Only show in state' and 'visible number of seconds' option should
  be rendered (maybe even editable?) on the main config-screen (beside
  the screen-names) as a small table. Thus it would be clear on first
  glance, which screens appear where.
  I see that the screen-order used on the main config screen which is
  very nice.
-  SC: broken navigation in SC-settings: I'm on a configuration
  screen of a screen. There I don't have an option to cancel editing.
  In the top I see a navigation bar 'Main-Menu->Information Screen'.
  Clicking on 'Information Screen' gets me a blank page.
  In the lower end I see a 'Weiter'-Button (don't know the english
  translation), this will safe the settings and I'm back at the
  entry-configuration-screen.
-  Duet: The digital clock shown on idle doesn't match the Duets
  screen-size (see attached image). You can see that the time is over
  the currently selected (paused) song. Also the date needs to wrap to
  match the screen.

|Filename: Bild092.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8073|

bluegaspode

One SB-Duet+Receiver. Server running on Linkstation NAS (LS-CHL).
Needing one more device for bedroom and waiting for the radio :)