If you want to test if you can hear the difference between for instance
a mp3 320 file and a flac 16bit 44 or flac 24 96, you can use in
Foobar2000 a plugin called ABX Comparator:
http://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_abx
Hydrogenaudio (http://www.hydrogenaudio.org) found that the ABX test a
very good and almost standardtest if you want to test if you can hear
differences.

*I realy like to do the ABX testing on my Squeezebox* (Squeezecenter
installed on NAS).

1) Is there a plugin for the Squeecenter who does the same as the ABX
comparator?

Edit: Sorry wrong thread; must be 3 party plugins

2) Or is there anybody who can make the ABX comparator working on a
Squeezebox or Squeezecenter?

3) Or can someone tell me how i can do realy double-blind testing on a
Squeezebox/Squeezecenter

--
wowo