This is an essential addition to the Sqeezebox experience for me. I rely
on the ratings for songs to choose those that I want to listen to more
regularly, and those that need deleted. iTunes Update lets me apply
ratings as music is played, and update the ratings from the nearest PC /
laptop (haven't yet managed to get it working from the Boom's small
remote though apparently it is possible).

James has not yet updated this plugin to work in 7.4, but I am sure he
will do so soon, especially if his plug in is nominated.

Go James!

--
prob